THE Place to Connect and Engage With Your Legal Marketing Peers
If you are involved in legal marketing or business development, you cannot afford to miss this exceptional event.
As the largest annual meeting of legal marketing and business development professionals, this conference offers unparalleled networking opportunities, attracts the profession’s influential thought-leaders from around the world and delivers an outstanding speaking faculty of specialists. Join them and over 1,500 of your peers on April 8-10, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia to refresh your strategies, renew your ideas, and recharge with your peers.
New this year!
- Learn how to leverage creativity principles and design thinking at an innovative workshop led by Harvard Law School Executive Education.
- Find out how to be a movement starter in the Facebook keynote address by Jennifer Dulski — head of groups & community at Facebook and the bestselling author of Purposeful: Are You a Manager or a Movement Starter?
- Foster diversity and inclusion in your firm’s marketing and business development teams by attending the brand-new workshop designed by LMA’s D&I SIG and Committee leaders.
- Get up to speed on the latest developments surrounding Rule 5.4 and “non-lawyer” ownership in a spotlight session by legal education influencer, Bill Henderson.
Tailor your learning and choose from a multitude of specialized sessions. Don’t miss fresh, deep dive sessions on:
- Making It or Faking It? Effective Industry Sector Strategy
- Social Media Masterclass for Lead Generation and Business Development
- How to Help Lawyers Transform Client Relationships and Create a Client-Leadership Edge
2019 LMA Annual Conference Sponsors
For sponsorship and exhibit opportunities for the 2019 LMA Annual Conference please contact:
Business Development Executive
212 352-3220 x 7409