Rising Star Award
The Rising Star award recognizes professionals who are 35 or younger or who have less than 10 years of overall work experience. The Rising Star honoree is an LMA member who is truly "one to watch" because of his/her contributions to the profession, the association, the community — and shows promise of leadership in the future.
- Candidates must show examples of their work and expertise such as:
- Contributions to the profession (50%)
- Contributions to LMA (20%
- Future leadership potential (20%)
- Contribution to the community (10%)
- Candidates must be an LMA member in good standing
- Candidates must be 35 or younger or have less than 10 years overall professional work experience.
- All nominations must include a summary of qualifications and three letters of endorsement (one from a member of LMA)
The 2017 Rising Star Award winner will receive:
- Complimentary 2017 LMA Annual Conference registration
- One complimentary webinar recording from the LMA Learning Store
- Feature in LMA Weekly
- Recognition on the LMA website, in press release and in Strategies magazine
The submission deadline for the 2017 Rising Star Award has passed.
Contact International Headquarters with any questions or comments.
2017 Rising Star Award co-leaders
Jessica D. Aries
Andrews Kurth LLP
2015 Rising Star Award Recipient
2016 Rising Star Recipient
Congratulations to previous Rising Star Award recipients
Caroline Yarborough, McGuireWoods LLP
Jessica D. Aries, Andrews Kurth LLP
Elizabeth A. Boehm, Benesch Friedlander Coplan & Aronoff LLP
Melissa Marshall, Clark Hill PLC