How to Post a Job
To post a job to the #1 job bank in legal marketing, please click on the button below and complete the form. But first, take note of these helpful tips:
- The design boxes include HTML characters. To clear out unnecessary HTML content, paste your description into Notepad first.
- An email is automatically sent to the contact email listed in the post.
- You must generate an invoice in order to save your description in the LMA Job Bank.
- Pay only with a credit card.
- Click here for instructions for LMA Members.
*Go here to repost or make edits to your existing postings.
Contact LMA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 321-6898.
|Standard Job Posting||Job Repost
|Additional Posting Fees|
$50 for blind posts
(You can specify whether
Instructions for LMA Members
If you aren't already logged in to the LMA website, be sure to log in before proceeding to the Job Posting Order Form to receive the discounted rate.
Notice: As of July 1, 2012, LMA will only refund up to two job posts accidentally made by members at the nonmember rate. To ensure you are charged the correct amount, please log in before starting the job-posting process.