Welcome to LMA’s PR SIG! We’re glad you’re here!
This SIG is a resource for PR professionals and marketers who fulfill the public relations duties within their firms. Join your colleagues, those serving in-house roles and in agency settings, to collaborate, provide tips, share best practices, ask questions, and, as PR folks love to do, tell stories.
Regardless of how long you’ve practiced, or if you are simply interested in PR, this is YOUR SIG! We encourage you to be an active participant in the SIG and look forward to advancing the legal PR profession with you.
PR SIG Leaders
Cheryl Bame, Bame Public Relations, West Region
Ryan King, Ogletree Deakins, Southeast Region
Check out what other SIGs and Regions are up to on the LMA Calendar!
- Upcoming PR SIG Webinar: Attorney Persuasion–Powerful Techniques for Getting Your Way More Often
- Conquering the Generational Content Divide: What You Need to Know to Reach All Generations with Your Digital Content
- Headline Strategies for Capturing Readers
- Your Honor Awards
- Upcoming PR SIG Webinar: So What? How to Write Client Alerts That Get Read... and Get Results
We currently have 12 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- So What? How to Write Client Alerts That Get Read... and Get Results
- The Great Content Marketing Reboot (PR SIG)
- Does Your Headline Matter? Strategies for Capturing Readers (PR SIG)
Click here to view all files.