The Value of the LMA-Lead Star™ LDC Program
Being a legal marketing leader and key influencer is a multi-dimensional job, particularly in the incredibly dynamic legal landscape. The LDC program has not only been created for legal marketing leaders, but also to provide for your specific leadership needs. Over the two day course, you will receive individual professional coaching while learning about the mind-set of leadership among your peers.
Take this opportunity to invest in the enhancement of your career with the LDC program. This is a credential to show not only your dedication to being a leader in the firm, but also that you value expanding your education and advancing your career as much as possible.
What is Lead Star™?
• Lead Star™, a nationally-recognized leadership development consulting firm, was established in 2004 to translate leadership theory into actions and behaviors that professionals at any level can demonstrate.
• Following the firm’s launch, co-founders Angie Morgan and Courtney Lynch wrote Leading from the Front: No-Excuse Leadership Tactics for Women (McGraw-Hill, 2006), which became a business bestseller and to-date has
sold nearly 40,000 copies worldwide.
• Lead Star™ works with talented leaders within Fortune 500 companies, small and mid-sized businesses, leading nonprofits, government agencies, and prestigious academic institutions.
• Lead Star’s diverse clients include Facebook, FedEx, 3M, Baker & McKenzie, Andrews Kurth, Patton Boggs, LexisNexis, Boston Scientific, Wells Fargo, and the University of Michigan.
• Lead Star’s work has been recognized by the New York Times, Inc., Fast Company, Chicago Times, BusinessWeek, and on MSNBC, CNN and CNBC.
• In 2015, based on the firm’s business success and reputation in the leadership development field, The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) selected Lead Star to create and develop their Partner Network.
• Lead Star’s next book, SPARK: How to Lead Yourself and Others to Greater Success (Morgan, Lynch & Lynch), is scheduled to be a major release in January 2017 due to its fresh, inspired take on leadership development.