Shared Interest Groups
Shared Interest Groups — or SIGs — are communities of LMA members with common interests that join together to network, educate and share best practices. SIGs meet virtually, whether by teleconference, webinar, Listserv, or through other social media, and they meet in person at the LMA Annual Conference.
- The Competitive/Market Intelligence SIG is for those who have an interest or primary role in using competitive or market intelligence or research to help their firms identify and convert new market and client opportunities.
- The Client Value SIG will focus on Pricing, Project Management and Process Improvement. This topic advances LMA's mission of providing thought leadership for the legal marketplace as it relates to the 4 Ps of marketing: Promotion, Placement, Pricing and Product.
- The Small Firm/Solo Marketer SIG is for in-house marketers at firms of fewer than 100 attorneys or with two or fewer marketing personnel.
- The Social Media SIG is for those who have an interest or primary role in using social media and online networking platforms to enhance marketing and business development efforts.
- The Service Provider SIG is a community of vendors and service providers to law firms and legal marketers.
- The CMO/Senior Marketer SIG is forum for those in a first-chair role at a law firm to share ideas and discuss relevant topics.
LMA Education Committee co-chairs:
- Kimberly Bell
- Catherine Alman MacDonagh