Shared Interest Groups
Shared Interest Groups (SIGs) are communities of LMA members with common interests that join together to network, educate and share best practices. SIGs meet virtually and in person, whether by teleconference, webinar, Listserv, social media, and at the LMA Annual Conference.
Take advantage of this peer-to-peer interaction opportunity by joining one of our SIGS:
- The Competitive/Market Intelligence SIG is for those who have an interest or primary role in using competitive or market intelligence or research to help their firms identify and convert new market and client opportunities.
- The Client Value SIG will focus on Pricing, Project Management and Process Improvement. This topic advances LMA's mission of providing thought leadership for the legal marketplace as it relates to the 4 Ps of marketing: Promotion, Placement, Pricing and Product.
- The Public Relations SIG is for those who have an interest or primary role in legal public relations. - New!
- The Social Media SIG is for those who have an interest or primary role in using social media and online networking platforms to enhance marketing and business development efforts.
- The Service Provider SIG is a community of vendors and service providers to law firms and legal marketers.
- The CMO/Senior Marketer SIG is a forum for those in a first-chair role at a law firm to share ideas and discuss relevant topics.