For over 30 years, the Legal Marketing Association has been the voice of legal marketing professionals and attorneys looking to develop their practices. The association addresses the demanding needs of its members by providing:
- Continuing educational and professional development opportunities.
- Forums for open exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Establishment of professional ethics and standards of conduct and performance.
- Education to the legal community as well as other professionals about the important role law firm marketing plays within the industry.
LMA members have a passion for knowledge and excellence. Always evolving and embracing change, LMA members are well positioned to face the challenges of today as well as those of tomorrow. To that end, the association developed and continues to implement programs that meet the professional development needs of its members including:
- Support through local chapters
- Educational programs,including the LMA Annual Conference and P3 Conference
- Weekly e-newsletters
- Your Honor Awards program, honoring excellence and innovation in the profession
- Job bank
- Leadership training
- Industry-specific white papers
- Members-only LMA listserv
Enhance your professional growth — Join LMA