Hello and welcome!
Whether you’re an Ohio native or one of the many transplants who have found their home in “the heart of it all,” you know that Ohio is truly a Midwestern powerhouse that encompasses diverse and growing communities that have adapted to the changing economy and demographics of the 21st century. Like the Ohio economy overall, the legal community in Ohio has responded to the changing needs of companies through the past several years.
Legal marketing and business development professionals have had to respond to these changes, and help their firms respond, to remain competitive. At the forefront of these efforts to stay ahead of the curve has been LMA Ohio and its members. At LMA Ohio, we are continuing to reinvent ourselves and look at the value we are providing to our members.
As the recipient of LMA international’s 2012 and 2014 Outstanding Chapter award, the Ohio Chapter is proud to provide:
- Educational programming that covers the latest and greatest happenings in our industry
- Collaborative efforts with other leading legal organizations, including bar associations, in-house counsel groups and other administrative professional groups serving the legal community
- Regular communications via our monthly newsletter and social media channels
- Year-round networking events perfect for relationship-building
- A new QuickStart program designed to provide a core set of skills to members with less than five years of experience
The momentum that LMA Ohio has gained in recent years is sure to continue in 2014, and we invite you to be a part of it. Explore this website, learn more about our organization, participate in our upcoming events and enjoy the full benefit that LMA membership offers.
We look forward to seeing you at our next event! Until then – O-H!! (can I get an I-O?)
2014 LMA Ohio President
2014 LMA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Learn more about the 2014 LMA Annual Conference
Become an LMA Ohio Chapter sponsor to reach a targeted audience of legal marketing decision makers.
LMA Ohio thanks our 2013–2014 Communications Partner:
2013 LEGAL PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE RECAP
Our third annual, full-day Legal Practice Development Institute, held Oct. 23, 2013, was a tremendous success. Presented in partnership with the Columbus Bar Association, the institute featured nationally recognized presenters who provided attendees with industry insights and tools to help their firms grow through sophisticated marketing and business development initiatives. Be sure to attend the fourth annual Legal Practice Development Institute in 2014 — details will be available soon. Read more about the 2013 Practice Development Institute