2015 Rising Star Award
Congratulations to the 2015 Rising Star Recipient, Jessica Dobias Aries!
The Rising Star award recognizes professionals who are 35 or younger or who have less than 10 years of overall work experience. The Rising Star honoree is an LMA member who is truly “one to watch” because of his/her contributions to the profession, the association, the community — and shows promise of leadership in the future.
- Candidates must show examples of their work and expertise such as:
- Contributions to the profession (50%)
- Contributions to LMA (20%)
- Future leadership potential (20%)
- Contribution to the community (10%)
- Candidates must be an LMA member in good standing
- Candidates must be 35 or younger or have less than 10 years overall professional work experience.
- All nominations must include a summary of qualifications and three letters of endorsement (one from a member of LMA)
The 2015 Rising Star Award winner will receive:
Contact International Headquarters with any questions or comments.
2015 Rising Star Award co-leaders
Benesch Friedlander Coplan & Aronoff LLP
2014 Rising Star Award Recipient
Clark Hill PLC
2012 Rising Star Award Recipient
Congratulations to the 2015 Rising Star recipient, Jessica Dobias Aries!
Read more about the 2015 Rising Star recipient and her achievements.