2013 Rising Star Award
Congratulations to the 2013 Rising Star Recipient, Catherine Tsang!
The Rising Star award recognizes professionals who are 35 or younger or who have less than 10 years of overall work experience. The Rising Star honoree is an LMA member who is truly “one to watch” because of his/her contributions to the profession, the association, the community — and shows promise of leadership in the future.
- Candidates must show examples of their work and expertise such as:
- Contributions to the profession (50%)
- Contributions to LMA (20%)
- Future leadership potential (20%)
- Contribution to the community (10%)
- Candidates must be an LMA member in good standing
- Candidates must be 35 or younger or have less than 10 years overall professional work experience.
- All nominations must include a summary of qualifications and three letters of endorsement (one from a member of LMA)
Note: International board members and chapter presidents may not be nominated during their term of office or for a period of two years after their service has been completed
The 2013 Rising Star Award winner will receive:
- Complimentary 2013 LMA Annual Conference registration
- One complimentary webinar from LMA’s CORE Competencies Online
- Recognition on the LMA website, in press release and Strategies journal
Look for information on the 2014 Rising Star in the Fall
2013 Rising Star Award Leaders
Jill Rako, Bricker & Eckler LLP
Melissa Marshall, Clark Hill PLC