2014 Rising Star Award
The submission deadline for the 2014 award is February 4, 2014.
The Rising Star award recognizes professionals who are 35 or younger or who have less than 10 years of overall work experience. The Rising Star honoree is an LMA member who is truly “one to watch” because of his/her contributions to the profession, the association, the community — and shows promise of leadership in the future.
Submit your application
- Candidates must show examples of their work and expertise such as:
- Contributions to the profession (50%)
- Contributions to LMA (20%)
- Future leadership potential (20%)
- Contribution to the community (10%)
- Candidates must be an LMA member in good standing
- Candidates must be 35 or younger or have less than 10 years overall professional work experience.
- All nominations must include a summary of qualifications and three letters of endorsement (one from a member of LMA)
The 2014 Rising Star Award winner will receive:
2014 Rising Star Award co-leaders
Kathleen Flynn, Sedgwick LLP
Congratulations to the 2013 Rising Star recipient, Catherine Tsang!
Read more about the 2013 Rising Star recipient and her achievements.