2015 Outstanding Chapter Award
Congratulations to the 2014 Outstanding Chapter Award Recipient, the LMA Ohio Chapter!
LMA chapters are an essential component of the LMA community. If your chapter has gone above-and-beyond to support members of the legal marketing community, LMA encourages you to participate in the Outstanding Chapter Award program.
The Outstanding Chapter Award, previously part of the Your Honor Awards program, is now a distinct recognition to better reflect the value chapters bring to members and the well-being and advancement of LMA International. This award will honor superior chapter performance based on objectively measured results.
- Chapter leaders must submit a summary (1,000 words or less) of initiatives that surpass the usual chapter operations. Submission narratives might include, but are not limited to, explanations of how the chapter:
- Increased the profile of the profession within the legal industry or with another related industry or association
- Influenced decision-making individuals or groups with new initiatives or joint projects
- Wrote or contributed to articles, books or trade publications
- Resolved long-standing challenges
- Innovated or brought significant and extraordinary value to chapter members
- Achieved a noteworthy achievement
- Advanced the strategic imperatives of LMA International
The Outstanding Chapter Award winner will receive:
- $500 contribution towards leadership training for the Chapter Board
- Feature in LMA Briefs
- Recognition on the LMA website and in a press release
- Full-page article in the Chapter Achievements section of Strategies Journal
- Award to be presented at the 2015 LMA Annual Conference (April 13–15, 2015, in San Diego, Calif.)
2015 Outstanding Chapter Award co-leaders
Jeff Dennis, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter (2013 CPC Chair)
Adam Stock, Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP (2014 CPC Chair)
Congratulations to the 2014 Outstanding Chapter Award winner, the LMA Ohio Chapter!
The 2014 Outstanding Chapter - The LMA Ohio Chapter
Congratulations to the Ohio Chapter on their outstanding year! The Ohio Chapter has continued to implement innovative initiatives and exceptional member benefits to drive membership growth and add value for its members across the state.
Click here to read more about the great success of the Ohio Chapter.