2015 Outstanding Chapter Award
The submission deadline for the 2015 Outstanding Chapter Award has passed. LMA is no longer accepting 2015 Outstanding Chapter Award submissions.
The LMA Outstanding Chapter Award recognizes improvement and excellence of initiatives that surpass the usual chapter operations. Submission narratives (of not more than 1,500 words) might include, but are not limited to, explanations of how the chapter:
- Resolved challenges: Resolved long-standing challenges
- Built visibility: Increased the profile of the profession within the legal industry or with another related industry or association
- Embodied leadership: Was a leader in the communities that it served
- Delivered member value: Innovated or brought significant and extraordinary value to chapter members and/or grew the Chapter
- Advanced LMA imperatives: Advanced the strategic imperatives of LMA International
Please be clear in your description to cover:
- The problem that you were addressing
- A description of the program(s) or activities to address the problem
- The results of those efforts
Contact International Headquarters with any questions or comments.
2015 Outstanding Chapter Award co-leaders
Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
2013 CPC Chair
Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
2014 CPC Chair
The Outstanding Chapter Award winner will receive:
- $500 contribution towards leadership training for the Chapter Board
- Feature in LMA Briefs
- Recognition on the LMA website and in a press release
- Full-page article in the Chapter Achievements section of Strategies Journal
- Award to be presented at the 2015 LMA Annual Conference
(April 13–15, 2015 in San Diego, Calif.)
Congratulations to the 2014 Outstanding Chapter Award winner, the LMA Ohio Chapter!
The 2014 Outstanding Chapter - The LMA Ohio Chapter
Congratulations to the Ohio Chapter on their outstanding year! The Ohio Chapter has continued to implement innovative initiatives and exceptional member benefits to drive membership growth and add value for its members across the state.
Click here to read more about the great success of the Ohio Chapter.