2013 Outstanding Chapter
The 2013 Outstanding Chapter - The LMA Vancouver Chapter
Congratulations to the Vancouver Chapter on their outstanding year! The Vancouver Chapter has grown into a role as a truly member-focused group with a strong drive to delivering first-class value. Click Here to read more about the great success of the Vancouver Chapter.
The Outstanding Chapter Award
LMA chapters are an essential component of the LMA community. If your chapter has gone above-and-beyond to support members of the legal marketing community, LMA encourages you to participate in the Outstanding Chapter Award program.
The Outstanding Chapter Award, previously part of the Your Honor Awards program, is now a distinct recognition to better reflect the value chapters bring to members and the well-being and advancement of LMA International. This award will honor superior chapter performance based on objectively measured results.
- Chapter leaders must submit a summary (1,000 words or less) of initiatives that surpass the usual chapter operations. Submission narratives might include, but are not limited to, explanations of how the chapter:
- Increased the profile of the profession within the legal industry or with another related industry or association
- Influenced decision-making individuals or groups with new initiatives or joint projects
- Wrote or contributed to articles, books or trade publications
- Resolved long-standing challenges
- Innovated or brought significant and extraordinary value to chapter members
- Achieved a noteworthy achievement
- Advanced the strategic imperatives of LMA International
The Outstanding Chapter Award winner will recieve:
- $500 contribution towards leadership training for the Chapter Board
- Feature in LMABriefs
- Recognition on the LMA website and in press release
- Full-page article in the Chapter Achievements section of Strategies journal
- Award to be presented at the 2013 Annual Conference, April 8–10 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Look for information about the 2014 Outstanding Chapter in the Fall.
2013 Outstanding Chapter Award Leaders
Susan Van Dyke, Van Dyke Marketing & Communications
Keith Wewe, Content Pilot LLC