- Creating an Agile Framework for Legal Bid and Business Development Teams – By Qorus
- An agile approach to legal pitches and proposals
- Your Essential Guide to Law Firm Marketing – By Qorus
- PR, inbound marketing and winning pitches
- Reputation Driven RFPs – How to Display Your Firm’s Difference in RFP Responses – By Qorus
- How law firms can compete with incumbents by creating better RFP responses, more efficiently.
- How Video Content is Changing Legal Marketing, August 22, 2016 – By Qorus
- Video content can help raise the reach of the legal marketing funnel. Here what you need to do.
- How Much is Poor Content Management Costing Your Company? July 6, 2016 – By Qorus
- Technology is only as good as the people using it. Clear accountability and specific goals can streamline the content management process relatively quickly.
- How to Step Up Your Client Pitches, June 29, 2016– By Qorus
-We share some tips on how to step up your game and deliver killer client pitches that blow the competition out of the water every time.
- Five Law Firm Technology Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore: A SlideShare, May 17, 2016 – By Qorus o The right technology could set your firm apart in today’s increasingly complex world. Here is a SlideShare of our top five law firm technology trends to watch.
- Press Release: We've just expanded Qorus Breeze Proposals for the Legal Sector, April 12, 2016 – By Qorus
- We recently showcased the expanded experience capabilities and industry integrations now available in Qorus Breeze Proposals. Read on.
- Press Release: Microsoft partner Qorus Wins 3rd place in 2016 Office App Awards at Ignite, October 4, 2016 – By Qorus
- Qorus, a leading provider of document productivity solutions and Microsoft certified partner, announced that its new Office 365 add-ins won 3rd place in the Best User Interface category at the 2016 Office App Awards that took place at Microsoft’s Ignite Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. ·
- Top 3 Legal Marketing Trends, and How to Make Them Work for You, December 12, 2016 – By Qorus
- Here's a roundup of our top 3 legal marketing trends and how to take advantage of them! ·
- Account Planning: 3 Considerations for 2017, January 4, 2017 – By Qorus
- Dunya Riechelson, President of Allytics share her top tips for account planning. ·
- Legal Marketing Strategy - Trend Update, July 26, 2016 – By Qorus
- In the latter half of 2016, your legal marketing strategy should focus on the three S’s - Social, SEO and Search. ·
- What is Modern Marketing? September 30, 2016 – By Qorus
- What is modern marketing? Take a look at these tips from experienced B2B marketing leaders. It’s all about customer engagement and content management. ·
- Lessons from a CEO: Ray Meiring of Qorus, December 5, 2016 – By Qorus
- Qorus is a global provider of proposal management document automation software. ·
- Connecting the Dots to Accelerate Sales – By Qorus
- Pitch and proposal management software that’s helping business developers respond to more inquiries, faster and better - by extending the power of CRM.
- Why content is necessary at every stage of the legal client journey, May 31, 2016 – By HighQ
- The marketing and sales funnel is a key part of any business today. The concept of leading a prospect on a journey to becoming a client is commonplace in most sales organizations, and has helped to shape the way many organizations communicate.
- How Law Firms Can Improve Email Newsletters with Personalised Content, September 28, 2016 – By HighQ
- The email newsletter is still a powerful communication channel for law firms. But it's not as effective as it once was. How can law firms improve the effectiveness of their email newsletter?
- The Key to Powerful Legal Content Marketing: Your Lawyers, March 31, 2016 – By HighQ
- In this increasingly crowded legal marketplace, firms need to distinguish themselves by showcasing their expertise. To get ahead, firms must promote their lawyers as industry leaders in their specific practice areas.
- What makes a successful client portal?, October 13, 2015 – By HighQ
- While the traditional client portal may have been born of a simple necessity - getting your files and information to your client quickly - law firms and professional services firms alike are, through a new era of portal tools, taking their online offerings to their clients to a new level.
- Expert insights - Modernising the Legal Pitch Process – By HighQ
- The fight to win legal clients has never been more fierce than it is today.
- Win New Business by Revamping Your Pitch Delivery – March 21, 2017 By HighQ
- The fight to win legal clients has never been more fierce than it is today, with the drastic increase in the number of law firms, disruptive new business and pricing models, and changing expectations of clients.
- Writer’s Block? 10 Tips for Professional Service Firm Blog Topics, January 28, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- If you write content for your firm’s website, or coach others at your firm to write, the hardest part is often coming up with the idea for your article. Here are a few tips for keeping that pipeline flowing.
- 3 Tips for Personal Branding, December 16, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- There are many benefits for developing a strong personal brand. Read on for reasons why you should develop your own brand, and how to do it.
- Branding Your Office Space, November 9, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- When re-branding, don't forget about your office décor. Your office space can be as important to your brand as your website and collateral.
- Why Your Logo (Or Other) Color May Not Consistently Match, October 11, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- Vanessa Schaefer explains ways to help you keep the colors of your logo consistent with your website, business cards, pocket folders & more.
- Website Development: Templates Versus Custom Design, September 15, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- When it’s time to overhaul your firm’s website, it can be difficult to know where to start. Should you begin by finding a design that everyone loves, and then fill in the content? Or should the content come first, and drive the design? Read more. ·
- What is “Editorial” Photography? August 8, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- Ever wonder why some websites, blogs, and marketing materials have a more authentic look about them? Learn about the legal and stylistic meanings of Editorial Photography.
- Pros & Cons of Video Backgrounds, July 7, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- Full-screen video backgrounds (large videos that auto-play when you first come to a website’s homepage) have been around for several years, but are becoming more and more popular on professional service websites.
- Why Integrated Blogs are Better, June 8, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- As we work with professional service firms to design and build websites, we sometimes encounter “other blogs,” written by members of the firm, that exist independently from the firm’s main website. Read more.
- Random Trade Show Tips for Exhibitors, April 27, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- Read about some helpful tips on how to run a perfect tradeshow if you are an exhibitors, what to do and not to do & more! ·
- What’s “Lumpy Mail” and Why I Opened It, March 9, 2016 – By Clockwork Design Group, Inc.
- In this snippet, Vanessa Schaefer shares her first experience with lumpy mail & explains what lumpy mail really is, as well as how effective it can be in marketing.
- Marketing Automation…Impossible in a Law Firm? – By Vuture Global
- Marketing automation is perfectly possible at law firms. However, we have to understand what it means for a legal practice and how we can leverage the principles from other sectors without being blinded by the processes that other industries use.