The LMA Annual Conference lands in Austin, Texas in 2016, and we can think of more than a few reasons why it’s going to be something special. Before you turn the page and see all the fantastic programming in store, we’d like to share a few highlights.
Austin is the home to innovators who aren’t afraid to break from the status quo — Michael Dell, Tom Ford and Janis Joplin, to name a few. More than 100,000 visitors descend upon the city each March for two weeks of music, film and interactive media at SXSW. Austin is the third fastest-growing city in the nation and the number one tech city in the world according to the “Wall Street Journal.” Certainly, they’re doing something right in Austin.
LMA is harnessing Austin’s energy to bring you fresh perspectives from legal marketers across the country. More than half of the speakers in this program have never been seen on an LMA Annual Conference stage. What’s more, we’ve introduced and assembled combinations of presenters from across the industry — fresh faces and new ideas!
At #LMA16, we’re paying special attention to the way information is delivered. Speakers are charged with moving beyond a lecture to embrace programming formats that enable greater interaction between presenters and attendees.
In addition, each session has been crafted to guide you toward everyday success and the next stages in your career. Key takeaways and specific action steps will be prevalent throughout the agenda.
Need more reasons to join us in Austin?
- Our keynote speaker and Deloitte CMO Diane O’Brien, who leads marketing efforts at a professional services firm of more than 70,000 people in 100+ offices across five continents, will share how firms of all sizes can benefit from thinking big
- 50% more breakout sessions than #LMA15
- New presentation formats, including deep dive workshops, PechaKucha, TED Talks and learning labs
- Seven specialized pre-conference programs and new tracks addressing competitive intelligence and digital marketing
- Local innovators from Austin’s technology sector will be on-site to inform and inspire
We want you to have an incredible experience at this year’s LMA Annual Conference. Need more convincing? Contact us directly, and we’ll help you customize a plan for enjoying the event. See you in Austin!
Chief Marketing Officer
Baker Botts L.L.P.
Director of Business Development
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
|Exclusive Workshop Sponsor||Cocktail Reception Sponsor||Welcoming Reception Sponsor|
|Exclusive Lanyard Sponsor||Exclusive Conference Bag Sponsor||Custom Sponsor|
*Confirmed 2016 LMA Annual Conference Sponsors as of November 12, 2015.